László Nóra Lilla Thu, 10/04/2018 - 09:54
Job description: Credit Analyst
The primary focus of the Credit Analyst role is to conduct credit reviews on IBM business partners. The candidate will need to gather qualitative (none financial) and quantitative (financial) information about the clients, and to clarify with the Sales and/or Business Support Organization (BSO) team any unclear terms & conditions about the transaction candidate is analyzing, and/or ask for further clarification if needed. The analyst will need to prepare credit write up that includes recommendation for approval or rejection. Candidate recommendation will need to include credit rating and terms & conditions under which IBM would be ready to provide credit, or otherwise the reason for rejection needs to be justified. The Analyst will be also responsible to assist to the CoF credit team leaders and managers in their daily activities. The analyst will work closely with regional Commercial and Customer Financing Credit, BSO and Sales team from all around the world, and with the WW Credit team in New York.
- Financial analysis - requires ability to understand, analyze and interpret the company's financial statements (Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flow reports).
- Communication - explain the decision made and its justification to the Sales/BSO team.
- Follow the news - read financial news, inform Credit managers and/or take actions in a timely manner in the event of negative news on a client.
- Understand IBM offerings - be familiar with IBM offerings and programs and their structures, and risk mitigation elements.
- Financial Markets knowledge - ability and interest to understand the wider economy, sovereign risks, industry trends and how they affect IBM's customers' credit standing.
- Understand and follow IBM’s Credit policies.
- Relevant studies in Finance/Economics.
- Language skills: English and any other European language skills are an advantage.
- Excellent skills Microsoft Office (especially in Excel), Internet.
- Strong time management and ability to cope with tight deadlines and work effectively under pressure.
- Self-motivated and able to work well within a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical, numerical and problem-solving skills
- Pre-University qualification
- English: Fluent
You can apply per e-mail: Zsuzsa.Urhegyi@hu.ibm.com; email@example.com