Prospective students should prove their knowledge and skills in both Mathematics and English.
The applicant has to submit the following documents by uploading them to the online application portal of the University of Pécs at https://apply.pte.hu/:
- Minimally CEFR B2 level language exam certificate (TOEFL/IELTS/Cambridge/ECL ) less than 2 years old
- Certificate of school leaving examination and
- Transcript of studies (and their superlegalized English translation)
- Europass CV in English
- Doctor's certificate
- The payment receipt of the €100 application fee
The mailing address of the Study Department is:
University of Pecs, Faculty of Business and Economics,
Business Degree Program in English,
H-7622 Pecs, Rakoczi str. 80, Hungary
Deadline for Application
For non-EU students: 30th May
For EU-students: 20th August
Applications submitted after 30th May / 20th August will be considered for the next academic year.
The Application Process
- We confirm the receipt of application materials via e-mail.
- The Assessment Board reviews and evaluates every application and makes a decision within 15 working days after receiving the application fee.
- Every applicant is informed of the decision of the Assessment Board immediately via e-mail.
- If the applicant meets the requirements and is informed of her/his acceptances/he must then pay the tuition fee (€2750) and send us the payment receipt.
- After receiving the tuition fee, the applicant will be provided with an official Acceptance letter with which s/he can contact the Hungarian Embassy and apply for a Visa.
Arrival: last week of August
Orientation day: First week of September
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.