Prospective students should prove their knowledge and skills in both Mathematics and English.
The applicant has to submit the following documents to the Study Department:
- Minimally CEFR B2 level language exam certificate (TOEFL/IELTS/Cambridge/ECL ) less than 2 years old
- Completed application form
- Certificate of school leaving examination and
- Transcript of studies (and their superlegalized English translation)
- Europass CV in English
- The payment receipt of the €100 application fee
- 1 passport-size photo
The mailing address of the Study Department is:
University of Pecs, Faculty of Business and Economics,
Business Degree Program in English,
H-7622 Pecs, Rakoczi str. 80, Hungary
Deadline for Application
For non-EU students: 30th May
For EU-students: 20th August
Applications submitted after 30th May / 20th August will be considered for the next academic year.
The Application Process
- We confirm the receipt of application materials via e-mail.
- The Assessment Board reviews and evaluates every application and makes a decision within 15 working days after receiving the application fee.
- Every applicant is informed of the decision of the Assessment Board immediately via e-mail.
- If the applicant meets the requirements and is informed of her/his acceptances/he must then pay the tuition fee (€2750) and send us the payment receipt.
- After receiving the tuition fee, the applicant will be provided with an official Acceptance letter with which s/he can contact the Hungarian Embassy and apply for a Visa.
Arrival: last week of August
Orientation day: First week of September
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.