The applicant is obliged to have a Business or Business-related degree
A Business degree can be: BA or BSc in Business Administration or in Economics or in Accounting and Finance, etc. A business-related degree means that the applicant attended some business-related modules or courses but does not have a Bachelor degree in business. In this case, the applicant will be obliged to take the missing courses in our Bachelor Program.
The following documents must be compiled and submitted to the Study Department:
- Minimally CEFR B2 level language exam certificate (TOEFL/IELTS/Cambridge/ECL ) less than 2 years old
- Completed application form
- BA degree and
- Transcript of studies (and their superlegalized English translation)
- CV in English
- The payment receipt of the €100 application fee
- 1 passport-size photos
The mailing address of the Study Department is:
University of Pecs, Faculty of Business and Economics,
Business Degree Program in English,
H-7622 Pecs, Rakoczi str. 80, Hungary.
Deadline for application
For non-EU students, the application deadline is 1st December (30th November)
For EU-students: 31st December
Applications submitted after 30th November/31st December will be considered for the next academic year.
- We confirm the receipt of application materials via e-mail.
- The Assessment Board reviews and evaluates every application and makes a decision within 15 working days after receiving the application fee.
- Every applicant is informed of the decision of the Assessment Board immediately via e-mail.
- If the applicant meets the requirements and is informed of her/his acceptance s/he must then pay the tuition fee (€2900) and send us the payment receipt.
- After receiving the tuition fee, the applicant will be provided with an official Acceptance letter with which s/he can contact the Hungarian Embassy and apply for a Visa.
The tuition fee can only be refunded if an official visa-rejection document is provided by the Hungarian Embassy and forwarded to our above address.
Arrival: last week of January
Orientation day: first week of February
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.