Invitation and Call for Papers
The Department of Leadership and Organizational Sciences at the Faculty of Business and Economics, University of Pécs, Hungary invites researchers to participate at the 2nd Ferenc Farkas International Scientific Conference on „Renewable Management - Theory and practice.”
Date: 24-25 June 2020 (Wednesday-Thursday)
Venue: Faculty of Law University of Pécs, Hungary 7622 Pécs, 48-as Square 1.
Our conference aims to preserve the scientific heritage of Professor Dr. Ferenc Farkas (1949-2016), so in line with his fields of research, we invite conceptual and empirical papers in the following topics:
- Best Practices, company case studies
- Career and talent management
- Communication management
- Diaspora - good practice across borders
- Digitalization - Industry 4.0
- Employee relations
- Management and economics education, teaching methodology at universities in the 21st century
- Modern quality assurance
- Municipality management
- Project management
- Sustainable business and company
- Ph.D. researches
To register and upload abstracts, please visit the following link.
- Registration deadline (with abstract – max. 2000 characters): 15th February 2020
- Final registration (with abstract – max. 2000 characters): 15th March 2020
- The final deadline for sending the papers: 3rd May 2020
- Deadline of the payment of the registration fee: 28th May 2020
- The accepted papers will undergo a double-blind review. The highest quality papers will be published in the conference proceedings.
- for participants who present their paper(s): 30,000 HUF till 15th February,
40,000 HUF after 15th February
- for participants who do not present a paper: 15,000 HUF till 15th February;
20,000 HUF after 15th February
- the banquet fee only for participants who do not present a paper: 10,000 HUF
We will send later additional information regarding the conference fee.
Language of the conference: Hungarian and English.
Regarding any questions, please contact the organizing committee at the following address: ffisc [at] ktk.pte.hu.
We look forward to seeing you in Pécs!
Dr. Zoltán Schepp, Professor, Dean - University of Pécs Faculty of Business and Economics
Dr. Ákos Jarjabka, Associate Professor, Head of Department - University of Pécs Faculty of Business and Economics - Department of Leadership and Organizational Sciences