The Department of Leadership and Organizational Sciences at the Faculty of Business and Economics, University of Pécs informs you of the changes that the
„Renewable Management - Theory and practice”
2nd Ferenc Farkas International Scientific Conference.
The Organizational Committee of the Conference decided that the personal attendance on the conference is not possible in the current health risk situation.
The Organizational Committee decided that the conference cannot be organized with the original conditions but the Organizational Committee of the Conference offers publication opportunity in a peer-reviewed volume with ISBN number for our applicants.
Important information and deadlines:
- The final deadline for sending the papers: 15th May 2020
- The registration fee of the conference is 20.000 HUF that you have to pay if your publication is accepted in the volume. The fee of the conference has to be paid in 30 days after the acceptance of your paper. The Organizational Committee of the conference will inform you in e-mail about the acceptance of your paper.
- The fees, which was already paid will be refunded.
- The papers will be published in a peer-reviewed volume with ISBN number (hardcover volume) and this will be published online on conference website.
- The formal requirements are available on the following link. (If you register for the „Best paper” the length of the paper should be 6000-9000 words)
- Language of the papers: English and Hungarian.
- The Scientific Committee of the conference will decide on which papers will receive the “Best paper” awards. These “Best papers” will be published in the Budapest Management Review journal if they comply with the requirements of this journal. We will send you more information after 15thApril 2020.
We hope to meet personally at the 3rd Ferenc Farkas International Scientific Conference in 2022.
Pécs, 2nd April 2020
Dr. Schepp Zoltán dean Dr. Jarjabka Ákos director
professor associate professor
PTE KTK PTE KTK VSZI