This year, the University Bootcamp organized by Baker Hughes will be held for the second time, for the university students to get to know the company as well as all the opportunities and internship positions.
The event is also a competition where students have to resolve a case study and the first three teams can win valuable prizes. The case study processes a general corporate problem, they do not expect any professional accounting knowledge.
Both Bachelor and Master level students can apply. The event will be held in English.
Date of the Bootcamp: 22nd-23rd of April, 2021
- 10.00 am – 10.15 am: Online Attendance
- 10.15 am – 11.45 am: Welcome & Introduction to Baker Hughes with focus on Finance
- 11.45 am – 12.00 am: Online Game
- 12.00 am – 12.10 pm: Case Study Briefing & Assignment
- 12.10 pm – 1.15 pm: Lunch
- 1.15 pm – 3.30 pm: Case Study Breakout Discussion & Finalization
- 3.30 pm – 4.00 pm: Sharing Session
- 10.00 am – 10.30 am: Finalization of Presentation
- 10.30 am – 11.15 am: Presentation (Part 1)
- 11.15 am – 11.30 am: Break
- 11.30 am – 12.15 pm: Presentation (Part 2)
- 12.15 pm – 12.45 pm: Sharing: Building Your Brand
- 12.45 pm – 13.00 pm: Announcement & Closing Remarks
Click HERE to get more information about the company.
For further details and registration click HERE.