Visiting Faculty Programme
We introduced the Visiting Faculty Programme (VFP) in 2022 in which we are able to receive foreign professors for short and long-term mobility.
- Keeping guest lectures
- Holding a joint course in cooperation with a UPFBE colleague
- Holding an independent course: Instead of the colleague (due to the TÉR (Performance Evaluation System) agreement and mutual learning, he also participates in the class) or announcing a new C, B2 course.
Source of financing:
International Office budget / Erasmus / Sending Institution / Own budget
The Director of Internationalisation
Accommodation transfer (Budapest-Pécs-Budapest)
Incoming inquiry / Partner institution application
Max. 1 month in Pécs
Teaching / Research
Offline / Online
International Teaching Week participation OR
Holding one research seminar (lecture) in which presentation of the research topic or some methodological approach - the target audience is lecturers and PhD students
- Initial steps: inbound and outbound contact, category negotiation and identification (period, target group, institution, country). Responsible: International Office
- Security check: The International Office sends it to the PTE University Security Department (if it has not already been done at UPFBE)
- Organisation of education: The International Office, together with the International Accreditation Coordinator, notifies the Director of Institution, Programme Leader and the Vice-Dean of Educational Affairs. After the decision, the director of the institute consults with the UPFBE institute lecturers, and the International Office connects the incoming and receiving lecturers.
- Implementation: conclusion of a contract (Memorandum of Understanding, Exchange Agreement, Etc.), organization of the established support form, management of administration. Responsible: International Office
The VFP programme includes three kinds of academic mobility:
- Visiting Lecturer,
- Visiting Scholar,
- Visiting Professor,
but this application surface only focuses on the first option since the other academic mobilities are only available in a frame of invitation.