2022. April 25. 19:54
In 2019, we conducted a customer survey for a retail chain operating in Hungary.
We conducted research for a retail chain operating in Hungary in order to find out how young people purchase food, and how they perceive the chain examined.
The research questions focused on three main topics:
- market position analysis, i.e. an analysis of the position and online communication of the retailer and its main competitors.
- a study of the purchasing behaviour of the target group of young people, focusing specifically on the retail chain examined and on everyday food purchases.
- the evaluation of the bakery department and the cash desk area of the retail chain.
- desk research on communication with young people, food purchasing habits of Generation Z, and bakery product trends
- an online questionnaire survey (CAWI) among young people aged 18-30: to assess young people’s general attitudes and to evaluate competitors
- in-store eye camera observations (n=23) supplemented by in-depth interviews: in-store inspection of bakery products and cash desk area of the retailer examined