BSc Business Administration and Management
EFMD accredited programme
Degree: Bachelor of Sciences (BSc) in Business Administration
Duration of training: 3.5 years (7 semesters)
The Business Administration bachelor program is accredited by EFMD Global, a leading international organization of business schools. This provides unique recognition to all graduates. Your EFMD accredited bachelor degree is recognized all over the World, and can open doors to you to the biggest companies worldwide.
This program is designed for students who are interested in business studies and want to pursue a business career. The program is conducted in an innovative way, including not only lectures but also case studies, practical tasks and teamwork as well. The program has a sizeable number of guest lecturers from Europe and the United States. By carefully selecting the optional modules students may acquire a better overall knowledge of a chosen field such as marketing, management or finance. The aim of the program is not simply to teach economics, but, more importantly, to prepare students for the 21st-century challenges of the business world and the global market.
The aims and objectives of the Programme are that on completion students should have:
- a solid foundation in business disciplines, and knowledge of the appropriate concepts to be used as tools of analysis for business situations;
- a thorough understanding of the business environment, of business functions and of the processes appropriate to business operations;
- analytical, planning and operating skills which can be applied to complex, business situations;
- subject expertise and functional specialism; and
- a learning experience through the three years of the course which encourages the development of personal qualities and skills appropriate to, and sought after, by the business world.
Arrival: last week of August
Orientation day: First week of September
In accordance with the agreement made between Faculty of Business and Economics of the University of Pécs (UP FBE) and l’Ecole Supérieure pour le Développment Economique et Social (hereinafter: ESDES) School of Management, Université Catholique de Lyon, students studying at the University of Pécs can also acquire a BSc and/or MSc degree from the partner university, in addition to their Hungarian certificate.
In this partnership, both institutions open their EFMD accredited programmes for students. Thus, all participants will not only have two degrees but also at least one from an internationally recognized programme.
Compulsory international experience
|Type of training||Finances||Educational time||Start of education|
for citizens of EU member states
1 150 EUR (375.000 Ft) / semester
fall semester of 2022/2023 academic year
for citizens of all other countries
3 500 EUR / semester
Watch the student review about the Programme!
Check out our video about the Programme!
The Economics Behind Trade and Income Ditsribution - Tamás Sebestyén PhD