BSc Business Administration and Management
EFMD accredited programme
Degree: Bachelor of Sciences (BSc) in Business Administration
Duration of training: 3.5 years (7 semesters)
The Business Degree Programme in English started in 1996 as a result of the cooperation between Faculty of Business and Economics, University of Pécs and the Business School at Middlesex University London. Thanks to a long and fruitful academic collaboration, the programs have been accredited by EFMD
The overall purpose of our programs is to train and educate professionals who can manage ethically, sensitively and holistically in range of organizations in an increasingly global and rapidly changing environment. Our graduates are to be found in almost all walks of business, industrial, community- and professional life.
The aims and objectives of the Programme are that on completion students should have:
- a solid foundation in business disciplines, and knowledge of the appropriate concepts to be used as tools of analysis for business situations;
- a thorough understanding of the business environment, of business functions and of the processes appropriate to business operations;
- analytical, planning and operating skills which can be applied to complex, business situations;
- subject expertise and functional specialism; and
- a learning experience through the three years of the course which encourages the development of personal qualities and skills appropriate to, and sought after, by the business world.
Arrival: last week of August
Orientation day: First week of September
|Type of training||Finances||Educational time||Start of education|
for citizens of EU member states
1 150 EUR (350 000 Ft) / semester
fall semester of 2021/2022 academic year
for citizens of all other countries
3 500 EUR / semester
Watch the student review about the Programme!
Check out our video about the Programme!