MSc Business Development
Degree: Master of Science in Business Development
Duration of training: 2 years (4 semesters)
An advanced understanding of business and enterprise development, consciously developed managerial skills make our MSc students able to launch their own enterprises or find middle or senior managerial employment in various fields of national and international business life. Graduates may also be able to manage projects for either state or privately owned enterprise developing institutions, venture-capital companies, and financial institutions.
The Programme aims to:
- develop candidates’ awareness, practical skills and understanding, at an advanced professional level, of innovation management and entrepreneurship concepts and techniques and new venture development;
- develop candidates’ analytical techniques to decision making in building and supporting new businesses and ventures;
- enable candidates to lead innovation in different areas of organisations’ operations and outputs;
- enable candidates to develop skills to launch, support and finance new products and services and exploit opportunities arising from new ideas to create new business models and capture economic value;
- provide candidates with a knowledge of innovation and entrepreneurship research methods and equip them with the skills necessary for them to undertake independent research of innovation and entrepreneurship problems
Arrival: last week of January
Orientation day: First week of February
In accordance with the agreement made between Faculty of Business and Economics of the University of Pécs (UP FBE) and l’Ecole Supérieure pour le Développment Economique et Social (hereinafter: ESDES) School of Management, Université Catholique de Lyon, students studying at the University of Pécs can also acquire a BSc and/or MSc degree from the partner university, in addition to their Hungarian certificate.
In this partnership, both institutions open their EFMD accredited programmes for students. Thus, all participants will not only have two degrees but also at least one from an internationally recognized programme.
|Type of training||Finances||Educational time||Start of education|
for citizens of EU member countries
1 300 EUR / semester
for citizens of all other countries
4 000 EUR / semester
Do you have any question?
Want to know more about our programmes? Fill out the following form and include any questions you have.
Watch the student review about the Programme!
Check out our video about the Programme!