Burgundy School of Business (BSB) holds an innovative workshop programme that welcomes open-minded international students.
The programme has a strong focus on personal development and soft skills. It aims to stimulate people-centred leadership based on students’ awareness of their personal strengths, morals, and unique qualities.
OPEN TO UNDERGRADUATE AND POSTGRADUATE STUDENTS
- Students from partner universities: €250
- Students with tuition waver: €0
- Other students: €400
Sneak peak of the programme
The workshop concept combines modern learning methods such as experimental learning, problem-based learning, elements of personal development and a number of creativity techniques.
It is built on three learning pillars, which are stimulated every day: Authenticity, Leadership, and Creativity. The programme allows students to develop their personal leadership potential and better access their creative potential in their professional and personal life.
Learning objectives of the programme:
- Being aware of personal leadership qualities
- Learning to be both an authentic and people-centred leader
- Understanding and acting on psychological needs in communication using preferred communication channels and perceptions
- Understanding the true nature of a problem and its context
- Knowing how to select and apply several creativity techniques
- Learning to think visually and seek feedback for ideas