The Finance Graduate Talent Program is an entry level developmental rotational program
which introduces recent graduates to Citi Finance through diversified experiences and
offers an outstanding career path for career starters.
Join Citi and develop skills for global leadership with training and experiential learning
opportunities in an inclusive culture of fairness.
FINANCE GRADUATE TALENT PROGRAM
The Finance Graduate Talent Program helps you to kick-start your career with
exceptional training opportunities
Program participants will have an opportunity to broaden their skill sets, develop analytical skills, increase knowledge in different disciplines (Controlling, Treasury, Tax), build professional networks and develop leadership capabilities during the program.
The Talent Program offers a 12-month and an 18-month rotation with
developmental opportunities in Citi Finance while supporting various functions
Do not hesitate to apply if
- You are a recent graduate in Economics, Accounting, Finance,
- Mathematics or Statistics (BSc or MSc) – the date of your graduation is within one year
- You are dedicated to self-development and motivated to find your career path
- You are able to work independently or as part of a team in a dynamic and challenging environment
- You have strategic and analytical mind-set with a global perspective
- You are willing to take initiative and offer creative solutions
- You are eager to embrace and deliver process improvement
- You are technologically proficient in Excel, Word and Power Point
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills in English
This is a paid Talent Program with competitive salary and exceptional
For application and detailed requirements please visit our career site
jobs.citi.com and search with keywords: Graduate + Budapest