Call for Applications for UP FBE students
May 25 – June 21 2019, Ohio University, USA
The University of Pécs Faculty of Business and Economics announces a call for application for the Ohio International Consulting Program with an independent preliminary industry and company analysis followed by a 4 week long face-to-face project work at the Athens campus of Ohio University (OU).
The aim of the call:
Within the framework of the agreement with OU, successful applicants are given the opportunity to enhance their business related knowledge and experience, as well as widen their cultural and professional experience by active contribution to a real business project in an international environment. During the last month of the project work UP FBE students spend 4 weeks at Athens Campus of OU and complete the project work with their teammates.
The OHIO International Consulting Program provides students with significant hands-on experience that enables them to integrate theoretical and practical training in the process of analyzing and solving a significant business problem.
For further information on the program please, visit https://business.ohio.edu/OICP
The following expenses have to be covered by the participants:
- visa (ESTA) application fee
- health insurance
- personal expenses
The program covers fully the following expenses for participants:
- flight tickets
- accommodation in the USA
1. The application package has to be submitted electronically.
2. Application deadline: February 28 2019, 12:00pm. Applications have to be sent to Ms. Lilla Kolos the faculty International Coordinator (kolos.lilla [at] ktk.pte.hu)
3. Interview for selected applicants: March 6-8 2019. The interview (held in English) will be about your motivation and international experience.
4. Notifications on decisions will be sent out on March 13 2019.
1. Application Sheet & Motivation Letter (annex 1 to the Call for Applications)
2. Europass CV (http://europass.hu/europass-oneletrajz)
3. Official Transcript of Records (grades of all accomplished courses issued by the Study Department)
4. Copy of Passport - The expiry date cannot be earlier then December 2019!