09:00-19:00 Exhibitions of the companies and faculty’s centers – Corridors
Know what opportunities are waiting for you during and after your studies
09:00-11:00 Company presentations – 323/1
On these lectures, you will learn what positions are open for a fresh graduate employee, what are the companies expectations and what you need to do in order to be successful during the selection process.
11:30-17:30 Closed project presentations - Hatchery
14:30-16:30 iEXPO – Dr. Halasy-Nagy József Aula
iEXPO is an event where students present their projects, research or business ideas in the form of a reverse job fair. Next to professional sucesses, participants have opportunity to present their personal skills and competencies too.
The event also provides a good opportunity for companies looking for future employees. Company representatives can see our students in action and test their capabilities.
The process of the event:
- Students set up their own stall. Each team receive a 1 m X 0,7 m cardboard which can be freely filled with content. We can print materials up to A3 size until November 21, 2019. All participants are asked to prepare their stall before 14:30!
- Experts and company representatives visit stands, where students present their work.
- Encouraging student activity, experts give tokens to the best exhibitors. At the end of the event, we reward the most outstanding students.
Why should you apply?
- You can improve your communication and networking skills as well as help boost your confidence in a fun and exhilirating set-up, preparing you for your future career!
- You can pitch ideas related to business, community development projects, research study, sustainable development goals, innovation anything and everything!
- The top 3 student exhibitors with the most collected tokens will win a money prize (scholarship): 1st place: 80 000 Ft / team; 2nd place: 50 000 Ft / team; 3rd place: 20 000 Ft / team
Send the names of your team members, e-mail address, and the subject of your exhibition to cal [at] ktk.pte.hu by November 22, 2019! On the day of the event you could ask for guidance at the registration desk on the 1st floor.
16:30-18:00 Simonyi Final Pitch – 323/1
The Simonyi Final Pitch Competition is the final event of the Incubation Program when business models of incubated business ideas are measured, assessed by the jury. The pitches are to attract funding, involve partner, and sell the concept or simply to validate the product or service. This event is not just the closer of the Incubation Program but again a point of interaction for the members of our ecosystem.
Come and see students from the Simonyi Incubation program validate their business ideas to win over potential venture capitalists!
18:00-18:30 Announcement of the winners iEXPO and Simonyi Final Pitch – 323/1
18:30-20:00 Networking – 323/1
Visit our Facebook event or contact us at cal [at] ktk.pte.hu for up-to-date information about the iEXPO event.